Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Love Rainy Fall Days...

I love fall!  The leaves start to turn beautiful shades of gold and orange.

  We get blessed with wonderfully quiet rainy days.


I get to see these beautiful trees everyday when I leave to go take the kids to school and on the way back home. Sorry they are a little fuzzy.  I took them on my cell phone and I'm guessing the camera lens was covered with finger prints.

I have been crazy busy this week getting orders worked up and sent out.  I had a doll set that went out to Ireland and I just finished 4 little tooth pouches that will be off to New Zealand this afternoon.

I also fixed up a little basket that I donated to Boo's school.  It will be auctioned off at their fall carnival this Friday.  I was in such a hurry to get it together that I forgot to take a picture of it before I took it.  Maybe I can get one Friday night and post it later.  I hope all of you are having a great week.  I am off to get some more things done.  Talk to you soon.



2 comments:

  1. Could do with a little of that rain here Melissa! I never thought I would ever wish for rain but it is crying out for it ! Everything needs a good wet facelift!
    Just look at the red of that tree what a fabulous colour....oh to capture that colour in yarn!
    Those tooth pouches are so cute...:-)

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, those pictures are really pretty with the changing colors of the leaves on the trees! Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.