Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Funday #3...Apple Pick'en

With school back in session and fall just around the corner it makes me want to go pick apples. So I went and picked a few to share with all of you.



Apple Potholder (crochet) from Star Wisps



Apple Bag(crochet) From Kardiomuffelchen
 

Apple Cozy/Jacket (knit) from Natural Suburbia

Delicious Dining Set (crochet) from Free Patterns.com
Delicious Dining
Appley Hat (knit) From Purls Of Wall Street


Striped Apple Ornament from Twins' Knitting Pattern Mini Shop


And for all you quilters and sewers....
Apple Ornaments from Free Quilting.com
Apple Ornaments
Autumn Fruits Banner from Free Quilting.com

Autumn Fruits Banner

And of course I have to throw in one of my cross stitch patterns.
It's Apple Season available in my Craftsy Store.

(Edited 9/10/12 1:13pm CDT) I found this and had to share it also.

Now if you have anything to share please feel free to link up below and grab a button while you are here also. Remember what you share does not have to go along with my theme. If you were featured please grab a featured button from the side bar.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration Melissa. I really like the drink bottle apples - very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup! I love the apple ornament... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ideas. I couldn't get linky to work but here are the apples that I made from free patterns I found http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/apple-coaster.html
    http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/apple-bookmark.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.