Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Funday #2



I enjoyed sharing goodies with all of you last week so I have decided to do it again this week.  Who knows, this might just become an every Monday event.



To start off we have a lovely Granny Log Cabin Potholder from Dutch Girl Diary.  Of course if you just keep going with your rounds you could make a pillow or an afghan, the possibilities are great.


I just have to share this beautiful pin cushion that Shez over at Enjoying Life made.(No pattern but very pretty!)


 I have always told my kids that there are no such things as monsters, but everyone has boogers so they are real. These little Monster Fleece Lovey Blankets are too cute. I found them at Repeat Crafter Me.



I also found this Crocheted Fall Wreath there.(She also has yummy recipes and cute crafts.)



That's it for today.  If you have something you want to share please link up below. If you been featured or are linking up please grab a button. Have a great day!




7 comments:

  1. lol,i got a fright when i seen my pin cushion there.Great links Melissa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant lovely projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE MONSTER BLANKET!! New follower from the "Monday Meetup"
    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

    Love the pot holder and wreath!!

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there
    I stand in awe of the incredible and varied makes there are out there in blogland. Love all of these...amazing!!!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.