Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Funday #15...Ornaments

Now that we talked about putting up the tree last week, it's time to decorate it with beautiful, fun, or even silly ornaments.  I have always tried to get my kids a new ornament every year and they have always enjoyed putting "their" ornaments on the tree.  My favorite ornaments though, are the ones they have made for me.  I would love to know what your favorite ornament is.  Leave me a comment and let me know.



styrofoam ball cupcakes4 Sweeten Any Celebration with Fun to Make Styrofoam Ball Cupcakes

homemade christmas ornament


Felt Peppermints on Tree



.

Stitched Paper Ornaments(would be great for felt also)



DSC_0012

Love Bird Ornament (Great idea for remembering each Christmas)

Owl orns 1

"Little Chick" Felt Penguin Ornament

Mushroom1




I found so many wonderful ornaments.  The ones I have here are just a few of the ones I found.  Now link up below and show me what you are up to  or even some of the ornaments you have made in the past.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those ornaments are fabulous! Maybe I should try to make some.... hmmm... Maybe next year! lol


    T'onna @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic selection of decorations!! I love all my decorations. We get\make at least one each year so each one has it's own memories. I do love the christmas cards we make. Each year we get one of Little Red. We give each family member one and then we keep one for ourselves. We put them all up so we can see how he has grown each year. Makes it very very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite ornaments are the ones handmade by my family members. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.