Saturday, June 29, 2013

Switching Your Favorites To Bloglovin'...A Little How To...

Hi everyone!!  I hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend.  The kids and I have been having a lot of fun this week swimming and hanging out together.  We are going to try and camp outside again tonight and see if mom can handle it this time.  Let's just hope I can get some sleep this time. ;)


As most of you already know, starting Monday, Google Reader will no longer be available.  I don't know about you but that is how I have been keeping up with most of you. I have now switched all of the blogs I follow over to Bloglovin'.  Now, every morning I get one email in my inbox with loads of posts from all of my favorite blogs.  I no longer miss out of all the great posts and what every one is up to.  If you have not switched your favorites yet hurry and do so.  That way you won't miss out either.  

What's that?...You don't know how to switch them over?...Well let me show you how....

*First, long in to Bloglovin.com. You can set up an account if you do not already have one.

*After you set up your account, or get logged into your preexisting one, click on the little  heart on the top right of your screen.

*Scroll down to "import from Google Reader."

*You will get a screen that looks like this...

*Click on Google Reader.


*You will then get a screen that looks like this...
*Clink on "Import from Google Reader"

*You should see this screen...

*When it is finished you are all set and read to go.  

It will then take you back to your dashboard where you will be able to have a peek at all the post that a there.  Some of your favorites might not be signed up for Bloglovin' yet.  If you don't see them in your list, pop over to their blog and leave them a message asking them to sign up so you don't miss out on their posts.  You can also manually search for your favorites by clinking on the heart as well.

I hope this helps you get all of your favorites switched so that you don't miss any posts.  I have unsubscribed from a lot of my email post that I was getting because I am now getting all of my updates through Bloglovin.  This has help with email reading as well. Plus not so many emails in my inbox everyday.

Well, I am off to do a little crocheting and play with the kids.  Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday for Monday Funday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.