Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Funday #38...Kirby...

 

Happy Monday everyone.  I'm running a little late with my post today.  As of last Monday, I have been walking for 30 minutes on week days.  I'm doing pretty good.  I lost 4 pounds last month. I know I have lost inches also but have not measured so I can't tell you how many.  The kids and I have been swimming for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours almost everyday also.  I've been getting loads of exercise and am feeling pretty good.  We have been camping in the front yard again over the weekend and we made it all night this time.  I was a little cold as it got down to about 60 or a little less over night. I was supposed to be even cooler last night so we decided to stay in the house.  Plus, daddy said the house was a little too quite with out us in here at bed time.  He actually missed us.  Of course not enough to come crawl in the tent with us though.  His idea of camping involves a  travel trailer or motor home with a/c and a comfy bed to sleep in.

I have gotten a little bit of crochet done this week.  My kids loving playing all the Kirby video games so they both decided they needed me to crochet them a Kirby.  Here is the first one.
As you can see I still need to sew him together and put his features on him.

Here is what he is supposed to look like when he is finished.
Kirby
(click on the image to go to the pattern)

Mr.Boo wanted his Kirby to be the original colors.  Lulu wants hers to be the yellow version of course.  I hope to have this one finished up today so I can start on hers next.  

We have also been working on some latch hook kits that I bought for us.  I have always wanted to do latch hook but I have just never bought one for myself to do. The one I am doing is a daisy, of course.
Mr. Boo is working on a puppy.
Lulu picked out a turtle with hat and bow tie.
I haven'g gotten to far on mine yet because I have been working on Kirby.

Lulu is so excited.  She has been growing her hair out so that she can get it cut and donate it.  Her hair is so thick and heavy that this last month has been rough on her. Well, it is finally long enough for her to get it cut next week.  I will have to do before and after shots of her while we are there if I can remember.  It has to be at least 10 inches long to donate it.  With her hair being naturally curly/wavy, it will seem super short when she gets it cut.  

I'm off to get something done around this nasty house and get the kids some lunch in them.  I hope you are having a great week and getting loads of funny crafty things done. Don't forget to come back tomorrow and linkup for this months blog hop.  With Google Reader gone as of today we all need a way to keep in touch with each other. 


Link up below and show me what you are up to.  I love seeing all the crafts and goodies everyone is working on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.