Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Funday #61


Good morning everyone.  Have all of you finished up your Christmas Shopping? I am off this morning to find something special for Mr. Boo's FANTASTIC teacher.  She has done wonders with him this year.  He is one of those children that learns fast and gets bored easy.  She has done and excellent job of keeping him busy and on task this year.

Speaking of Mr. Boo.  Now that his arm is finally healed a lot more, his daddy let him go hunting yesterday.
Displaying photo.JPG
He was so proud to be getting meat for the family.

And as you can see we STILL have snow.  The kids finally went back to school a full week after it hit. I was ready to be checking into the wacky ward.  They were tired of being trap and so was I. This is their last week of school and then they get 17 days off for Christmas and New Years.  They get more excited by the day.  We wrapped presents over the weekend.  I always save some of their presents and let them help wrap for the other sibling.  They also get to pick out which one is from them.  Mr.Boo always wants to help wrap his presents. Imagine that ;).  In the past I have been known to put some of their presents in a box and seal it then let them  wrap it. After it was wrapped I would say oh by the way, that was your present.  Giggle Giggle.  So, what are all of you up to today?


We have had some new, lovely people, linking up the last couple of weeks and I would like to welcome them to the patch!!






A Burlap Wreath from My Honey bunch


1930's Christmas Traditions from Georgie Lee

Go have a peek at her blog and find out about her newest book

Thanks to everyone who has linked up.  And if you haven't finished you shopping good luck!! Now link up your goodies so we can see what you have been up to. Oh, and don't forget to visit some of the other wonderful links and let them know you found them here.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, thanks so much for hosting the party. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time linking up with your party. I am enjoying veiwing the other links. Thanks for hosting and Have a Merry Christmas!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam,

      Welcome to the Patch and thanks for linking up!! Can't wait to see you again next week.

      Delete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.