Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Funday # 72



Not much has been going on here over the last week.  We finally got out from under all the sleet the fell last week.  The kids had Monday and Tuesday off and finally made it back Wednesday. Then they also had to go on Saturday to make up for some of the days they have already missed.  Boo was looking forward to going because they were going to be doing lots of fun stuff.  Then the morning actually arrived and he was not too thrilled to be spending his Saturday at school after all. They both survived though and got a slushy after as a treat.  My kids don't eat or drink a lot of sweet stuff so to get a slushy is a major deal for them. I just hope that them going Saturday doesn't make this week extra long!

I have been working on new goodies for the Storybook Felts Etsy shop. I have two new Easter items in there this week if you want to go have a peek.

I hope all of you have a fantastic week.  Now on to the featured goodies.






Partnach Gorge from The Rococo Roamer


Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup from Mamas Blog Centeral
Broccoli cheese





1 comment:

  1. Lovin my feature on the Partnach Gorge. Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.