Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Saturday All!!


Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and crocheting.  I was going to say kicking but I'm not quite up to that yet.  I have been doing a lot of what this cute puppy is doing.
Lazy Bones
I am recovering nicely from the surgery.
 
I have been doing some crochet but can't show you because it is for the Santa Sack/Stocking Swap.  Promise to show you some of it when it is received in July.
I have some items to review and a couple giveaways coming up so stay tuned.  Can't sit at the computer too long yet as it makes my tummy sore and I pay for it the rest of the day. Hopefully I can get a few things up and going next week.
Cute-quotes_966982410_55
And with that I must say goodbye for now my friends.  But please know that I love each and everyone of you so don't leave me just yet because I don't know what I would do without all of you to visit with.







Thank you all for hanging in here with me and I will see you soon.
Thank-You! - Daisy

Here is a little flower for you and I hope you have a great weekend.


Love Poem








3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're recovery nicely. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the puppy photo! ^_^ I've had many days like that...and looking like that!...myself LOL By the way, I love the great poems you included too! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    I just joined your blog today. I'm glad your recovery is going well. I love all the pictures and poems you post!
    If you'd like to visit my blog, it's sssinthesun.blogspot.com
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came upon your blog this eveing. The pictures are delightful and love the dog! I'll be back. Thanks for sharing your wonderful craft with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.