Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award


My dear friend Susan from http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.co.uk gave me the Sunshine blogger award!!
Thanks so much Susan.


Sunshine Award Rules

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. - done

2. Answer the 10 questions on your favourite things.

3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.



  1. Favourite animal: I think birds and puppies have to be my favorite.
  2. Favourite number: 19
  3. Favourite non-alcoholic drink: I mostly drink water but I do love Lemonade, Gatorade and Tea (unsweet)
  4. Facebook or Twitter: Twitter
  5. My passion: My kids and Crocheting 
  6. Getting or giving: Giving
  7. Favourite Pattern: Not sure on this one I love so many.  I love to make granny squares and anything with daisies.
  8. Favourite day of the week: Sunday- This is the one day that we all try to stay home together and just hang out.
  9. Favourite flower: Daisy of course
  10. Favourite country: USA
Now it's time for me to nominate 10 blogs:


8 comments:

  1. loving your q&a so nice to find out more about fellow bloggers & congrats on the award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award Melissa - and congrats on receiving your award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! How nice...to learn some things about you, and to be nominated!! ^_^ Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award -- and congrats to you on yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award! You deserve it. And thank you for the nomination. That's so sweet.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! This is so sweet :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, thank you Melissa! I don't do awards but it is greatly appreciated. :o) I just saw that you had a hysterectomy. Hope you're feeling a whole lot better from that! I had one when I was in my 20's (I'm middle 50's now). That was back when they used huge staples all the way across my bikini cut. I can tell you that not having a monthly all those years has been wonderful. I never missed one. :o) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Melissa! Both Carol and I have been away from our blog for a bit - we each have had some family things to deal with, some wonderful and some not so much. But I think we are returning very, very soon. Thanks for thinking of us! You cheered our day!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.