Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Funday

Hello everyone!!  Hope you all had a great weekend and are getting off to a great start this week.  I have been surfing around the net this morning and found a few tutorials to share with you.

This first one is a great way to recycle packages in your house. It comes from Inittoknitit.

These are coaster that have been made from chip packs, etc.  Then she crocheted around them. This would be cute for the kids juice pouches too.

This next one is for all of you quilters out there.  It is a snowman mug rug from Not-So-Plain-Jane.

These would make cute pot holders as well.

And for all of you who have been wanting to make a bunting but keep putting it off this one is for you.  It is from a lovely blog called Pink Milk.



This next one is also a recycle project.  It's labeled "How To Crochet With Pop-Tops and is from 

She makes all kinds of things with these.  Have a look at her website to see more ideas.

And last but not least, something I've been wanting to make myself, a rag rug. This one is from Blog A La Cart.


I hope you have enjoyed all of these and maybe found some great new blogs and websites to follow as well. Have a great week all.
If you would like to link up something fun from your website please do so below.



5 comments:

  1. your blog is really cute! Thank you for mentioning me im glad you like my coasters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found some great links there Melissa,thankyou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the things you've found, thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Melissa, for featuring my Snowman Mug Rugs! What great ideas you shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of you to mention my bunting tutorial. Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.