Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 Days of Holiday Gifts - Feature

Tracy from Crochet Happy is doing a post everyday this month in her 31 Days of Holiday Gifts series.  Guess who's pattern was featured on DAY 16.  ME ME ME!!  She featured my Snuggle Puppy pattern.



It is also now listed on her side bar under Crochet Patterns / Child. She has lots of other great patterns listed on her site as well as some great pattern link ups (on the right side bar), so go have a look and see what you can find to make.


Kahoot 72392 Comfort Grip Crochet Hook 10-Pkg (Google Affiliate Ad)

5 comments:

  1. That's fantastic and not surprising cause it is a fanastic pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! I'm so pleased to have Snuggle Puppy! And I love the new look of your site too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Snuggle puppy is very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.