Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Funday #7...Fall Wreaths and Garlands

Last Monday Funday was all about Fall Decorations. This Monday Funday is continuing along that theme with Fall Wreaths, Garlands, Swags, and anything else you can think to hang up.



Fall Pom Pom Wreath



Ribbon Wreath
ribbon wreath tutorial

Fall Garland


Felt Leaf Garland Tutorial
Felt Leaf Garland

Fall Door Hanger (Sunflowers would be great for this also.)


Fall Wind Catcher
0907000802a

Fall Yarn Wreath
Fall Yarn Wreath

Burlap Fall Wreath
interchangeable wreath

Now link up and show me what you have been up to.  Your link does not have to match my theme. And don't forget your button if you were featured.





2 comments:

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.