Saturday, April 13, 2013

Are You A No Reply Blogger?

Now that blogger would like for all of us to switch over to G+, everyone is making the change.  But, what most of us do not realize is that once we do this we will all become a no-reply blogger.  Thanks to a sweet friend of mine (Thank Susan), I now know how to fix this and I'm going to share it with all of you so you can get yours fixed also.  Here is the link to go to the Fluster Buster blog to get more info.

http://www.flusterbuster.com/2013/02/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html

Have a great weekend everyone.




1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome! Thanks to Brian for directing me to the fix. It's well worth everyone checking

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.