Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Funday #32...Where Are You Going This Summer?


Happy Monday everyone!!  Today is turning out to be beautiful.  Last week was a rainy, cloudy mess.  I'm not complaining about the rain because we definatly need all week can get after the dry year we had last year.  The only problem was that it was so dark and cloudy all week that there was no way I could get any good pictures off the goodies I made for Storybook Felts.  I hope to get all of that done in a little bit.

Since I don't have any goodies or even a book review to share, I thought I would share some of the places the kids and I are planning to go for their summer break.  Their last day will be May 24.  The official last day is May 28 but with the 27th being a holiday their won't be too many there.  They even today my daughter that if they came on the last day they would only be sitting in the lunch room the entire day being bored so not to bother coming.

One place we are planning on going this summer is The Tulsa Zoo and Living Museum in Tulsa Oklahoma.

It's only a couple hours away and the kids love to go spend the day there.  

Sissy loves the Pink Flamingos and the Penguins.
 

Boo love all the birds and the big turtles.
  
They also have a train you can ride through the zoo.

We haven't been in a few years and they have redone some of the exhibits and added new ones so they are excited to go.

Then we are also planning on going to Magic Springs in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

Hubby won a free two night stay at a vacation rental home in Hot Springs so we will get to stay in a nice house for free while we are there too.  We have never been to Magic Springs before but it looks like a lot of fun.  Plus they are adding to the water park. 
Not sure it will be finished when we go but it does look fun.

From this map it looks like a pretty good sized park.

These are just two of the places we plan to go. I will share more places as we decide what we will be doing. Have any of you been to either of these places?  If so I would love to hear about your trip or see pictures.  Feel free to link up you trip post or any other type of blog post below. Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.