Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Funday #70


Oh what a long weekend we had.  Mr. Boo had the tummy flu. Praise the Lord none of the rest of the family has come down with it. He is home with mom today so I can get him fed a little better.  He ate very little yesterday and spent most of the day just sitting which is not like him AT ALL. He is one of those guys that goes nonstop until we force him to go to bed at night, then the minute he gets still he is a goner. I spent my Saturday cleaning his bathroom every little bit.  He would let me know when he was done and tell me to come clean.  It was kind of comical.  He would say "okay, I'm done you can come clean it up now."   I have cleaned and washed my hands to the point that my hands are solid red and chapped from my wrists up. It was worth it to keep the rest of us from getting it though.  We did send Lulu off to the grandparents all day Saturday just to be safe. 

On another note, we are having fantastic weather.  It is a little cool today but at least there is no snow or ice.  We could use a little rain however as we are very dry. I hope all of you had a fantastic weekend! I would love to hear what you did.






Squirrel








1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, thanks so much for the feature again, you are so sweet! I am so sorry to hear that you played nurse this weekend. I got outside a little on Saturday to enjoy the sunshine a little bit of warmer weather although we are expected more snow tomorrow and Wednesday but no real amount or accumulation. Do take care and have a good week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.