Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th Of July Everyone!!


4th of July Glitters for Myspace
Myspace Layouts & HTML Codes
Myspace Glitters

Happy 4th of July to everyone here in the states.  I hope you are all having a fantastic day.  We are going to spend the day with family and friends.  After we go walk 2 miles this morning, mom and I plan on going to get BBQ for everyone to eat and come home and have a wonderful day with everyone.  We are going to make homemade ice cream also.  Later tonight we are going to let off fireworks here at home. The kids have a big bucket of poppers to enjoy.  I hope all of you have a wonderful day with family and friends.  Please be careful and play safe with your fireworks. We have already had a couple fires in our area caused by people shooting fireworks out the window of their car going down the road. NOT SMART!!  
4th of July Glitters for Myspace
Myspace Layouts & HTML Codes
Myspace Glitters




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.