Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fearless

Fearless by Eric Blehm




When Navy SEAL Adam Brown woke up on March 17, 2010, he didn’t know he would die that night in the Hindu Kush Mountains of Afghanistan—but he was ready.
In a letter to his children, not meant to be seen unless the worst happened, he wrote, “I’m not afraid of anything that might happen to me on this earth, because I know no matter what, nothing can take my spirit from me.”
Fearless is the story of Adam Brown, a man of extremes, whose courage and determination was fueled by faith, family, and the love of a woman. It’s about a man who waged a war against his own worst impulses and persevered to reach the top tier of the US military. Always the first to volunteer for the most dangerous assignments, Adam’s final act of bravery led to the ultimate sacrifice.



Fearless takes you deep into SEAL Team SIX, straight to the heart of one of its most legendary operators.
Click here to download the first chapter of Fearless now.
Fearless is the story of a man of extremes, whose courage and determination was fueled by faith, family, and the love of a woman. It’s about a man who waged a war against his own worst impulses and persevered to reach the top tier of the US military. Always the first to volunteer for the most dangerous assignments, Adam’s final act of bravery led to the ultimate sacrifice.

Adam Brown was a devoted man who was an unlikely hero but a true warrior, described by all who knew him as fearless.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this, you got me curious and I'm downloading it now. I recognised their insignia right away, I have one of my own here. My brother was a US Navy SEAL (SEAL Team One) and is now retired but it always catches my attention to see or read something about them...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'm always looking for some good reads. Thanks for sharing!
    (((Hugs))) Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.