Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Monday Monday

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Question of the day:  How does your family celebrate Easter?


We went to my in-laws church, father in-law is the pastor, and had service.  Then we came home to their house and had dinner.  The kids hunted Easter eggs and we were lazy.


We spent Friday night at our cabin in the woods and Mr. Boo went turkey hunting with daddy on Saturday morning.  He saw to turkeys but they didn't get close enough for him to shoot them.  He was excited that he did a least see some and they put on quite a show for him.  Last year he didn't even get to see any.  This year they strutted around and fanned out their tails as well as gobbling and drumming as they call it.  The were very loud!  Sissy and I were in the house and they were right outside our bedroom wall.  The wall was vibrating from all the noise they were making.  Sissy thought it was funny.


I am having a lazy day today.  I had a D&C done on Friday for possible polyps and over did it this weekend.  Now I am paying for it in the form of looking about 4 month pregnant.  So I am sitting here with my feet propped up drinking lots of water.


I did manage to get some reading and crochet done this weekend.  I am using the idea for this
 


to design a Nintendo DS game holder for the kiddos.  Here is Mr. Boo's so far.  
It is coming along nicely. Not sure what if anything will be on the outside of his though.  The inside flaps will also hold games and maybe some DS pens.  Boo's is going to be red and blue and Sissy's will be Yellow and Pink of course.  And yes here's will have flowers.  Can't wait to see how they turn out.  Well I am off to link up with a few of the following Monday link ups:

Sumo's Sweet Stuff

Have a great day everyone!!






1 comment:

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.