Thursday, April 19, 2012

Have A Giggle On This Thursday Evening

My daughter came home from school yesterday talking about this thing she saw at school on youtube so of course we had to go look.  We called Mr. Boo into the kitchen to have a see also.  This is what we saw:



That poor mama panda.  She was scared half to death.  I was about to roll in the floor because I was laughing so hard.  Hubby came to see what was going on and didn't think it was that funny but the kids and I did.  I had to share it with all of you. 


2 comments:

  1. I've loved that clip since we saw it on AFV a while back. The Mama's expression is absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! We enjoyed watching it over and over. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.