Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy. Seven years ago today you were just a tiny little thing that weighted 6 pounds 9 ounces and were only 21-1/2 inches long.
 Look at that proud big sister. (She was only five when you were born.)
Hey dad give that back.

Oh how you've grown!!!
Fishing in your favorite puddle in Grammy and Papa's back yard.
Going hunting with dad.

Hanging out with that still proud big sister.


Now you are seven years old and well over four feet tall. You are a very special young man and we are very proud of you!! You show God's sweet love to everyone around you and set a wonderful example for other boys your age.  I'm proud to say that I am your mom and I can't wait to see what the future holds for my little man.  

Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Son!!! 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to the little man! It's crazy how fast they grow, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 7th birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday blessings to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your little man. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.