Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Brand New Day

It's Christmas eve everyone!!  For some of you it is already Christmas day.  Either way Merry Christmas. 
I have looked at Mr. Penguin a few more times and he looks a little better to me today.  Thanks everyone for your great comments.  I feel better about him now.  I did start something else last night and finished it today.  It too is a penguin but it is a Nintendo DS Holder.  I had to share him.  Then off to bake cookies and make eggs for tomorrows dinner.  Have a Merry Christmas all.
He is silly but cute.
He even had pockets on back to hold games.

EDIT: This litte guy is now available for sale in my Etsy shop, here on my blog, or at Ravelry.  I am in the process of getting some more of my patterns written up.  So keep checking to see what is new.


  1. Love the Penguin and the pockets for the games is a great idea. Happy Christmas :)

  2. He's very cute - and what a great idea to have pockets for the games. :)

  3. Haha...that's adorable! So glad you shared at shine on fridays!!

  4. Wow, one of the most original ideas I've seen in a while (and I stalk blogs all the time :) LOL!) Anyway, thanks for sharing, found you through Shine on Fridays linky.
    Cachey Mama’s Classroom


Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.