Thursday, December 15, 2011

Please say a prayer

My hubby came in last night and informed me that I needed to get the house spotless over the next week.  He informed me that someone was coming to look at our house who was considering buying it.  His mom and dad are considering sell their house and the people who are interested have decided they need two instead of one.  Of course our house sits in the middle of a field on their (mom and dad) land.
We do have the option to not sell and stay where we are and who knows if they even want our sweet little house.  Please just say a prayer that the Lord will guide us, that we will seek his will in this and do what he would have us to do.  Our daughter (12) made herself physically ill last night fretting over the whole idea of having to move and not live next to Grammy and Papa.  Our son (6) was of course very excited at the idea of getting a new house.  He decided it should be 5 stories high and have a huge bathroom on the top floor.  He is so funny.  I have to admit I was a little bothered last night.  We have lived in this house for about 15 years of the almost 18 that we have been married.   I moved a lot as a child and this is the longest I have been planted in one place.  My roots are pretty deep and I'm a little worried about what might happen when or if I try to break them loose.  But if the Lord says it is time to move on then it is time to move on.  Please pray that if we do have to get a new house that we won't have to go into debt to do so.  We own our house free and clear right now.  We never had a loan on it.  We built this little fellow with our own hands with help from good friends and family.  I feel like I am rambling but I needed to get this off of my chest.  Now, where do I hide all of my yarn and craft supplies? GIGGLE GIGGLE.  Oh and Lord if you see fit please bless me with a craft room if there is to be a new house :).
I did get to check some things off of my list yesterday.  Puppy scarf is finished and so is the snuggle puppy.  Still working on that little black and white fellow, although he is coming along nicely.  Of course Miss Hope is home sick with the belly heaves today.  Not as bad as little brother praise the Lord.  She just got sick one time last night.  If she stays in bed all day I may be able to sneak around and get some more done on it.  Right now I am just going to sit here and see what is going on in all of your lives.  Hope you are all getting done what you need to to finish you goodies.  We are going to make teacher gifts tomorrow. 
We plan on making these cute little candy sleighs that I found at Ellyn's Place.  I ran and got all of the stuff to make them today while mom kept Miss Hope.  I had to go pick up my substitute teacher check.  While taking it to the bank I found out I had just missed a police stand off across the street from the bank.  I guess the arrested 3-4 men and there were guns waving and a little of action going on.  I can't say I was sorry to miss that.  I just realized that I got the wrong size bows.  The ones in the picture are mini and I got regular size.  Oops.  Oh well I'm sure they will be cute with big bows.  Can't wait to get started on them.
Have a happy and blessed day all!

3 comments:

  1. I will pray for you and your family...it sounds like it could be a big change in your life.

    The candy sleds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say a prayer for you too, hope that the viewers fall in love with your home and that you find the perfect new place (with craft room)
    The police stand off sounds terrifying. The candy sleighs are lovely, what a good idea.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like the new year may have a lot of new beginnings. I hope what ever happens you and your family are happy!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.