Thursday, December 1, 2011

Puppy Snuggle Update

OK, so the silly looking creature on my last post has now morphed into a dog.  My dearest darling husband informed me that with the nose the way it was it DID NOT look like a dog, and "but Mr. Boo won't care he will love it anyway".  Of course being the perfectionist that I am (I knew it needed help), I made the little guy a muzzle and now he has two noses. 


The one you see in the first picture is still there because once you put those babies on there they DO NOT COME OFF!! Then he has the muzzle with the nose on it in the second pic.  I told my other mother that now if one fell off he would always have the other.  We had a good laugh over that.  Still working on the scarf and the washcloths.  Will probably get a lot done on the scarf today because I ran out of the yarn to finish the puppy snugly.  Gotta love it when you think you have enough and then SURPRISE, it's all gone.  Oh well, I have plenty to do with out it.  Have a great day all!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. this is darling. I love it with the muzzle. Don't we all wish we had a spare nose?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.