Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another Award



My wonderful friend Susan from crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.com has blessed me with another award. If you have not visited her blog you need to!!  She is a very sweet and talented lady.  Just click on her name and it will take you there.  OK now for the official stuff.



There are some rules:
  1. You thank the person who gave you the award 
  2. Then link back to that person’s blog
  3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your own profile
  4. Pick 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed (they have to have under 200 followers)
  5. Then finally blog it and leave a comment to let your 5 choices know they have been chosen

Now to pick 5 wonderful people who deserve this award.  All of these blogs have less than 100 followers.  Go over and say hi and congrats.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and thanks for picking my blog crochetapy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much that is so lovely of you, specially since your blog is one of my favourites. I have not been blogging as much last couple weeks but will certainly dedicate a blog post to this & thanking you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.