Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tough Call

I received a very tough phone call tonight. My cousin Jay, who was only two years older than me, died at age thirty nine this morning. He was in Colorado on a skiing trip with friends and his wife was here in Arkansas. She is not handling it well and the who family could use your prayers. He has two teenage children at home as well. One of my aunts called only because she could not find me on Facebook. What has this world come to that when someone dies the only way we find out is through a post on someones Facebook page. Sorry I just had to put this out here to let off some steam. Tears were not enough I guess. I am now going to go see if I can read a book and settle down for the night. Hope yours is better than mine has turned out to be. Thanks for listening.

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Your family and I are in my thoughts. Do take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard to lose family. You are in my prayers.

    Blessings - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss hun. My family is not close so I find things out log after it happens. You and your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for you loss, our thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My prayers are with you and yours.. Yes I agree what has this world come to?? I know your frustration.. Blessings from Tuscaloosa Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry sorry to hear about your loss. :-( Death truly is...as the Bible says...the ENEMY!...Sending good thoughts to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry...How sad for you. I will pray for you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear this sad news my deepest condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. You don't know how much they have helped.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.