Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello... Hello.... Yohoo...

I am still here somewhere. I have had a CRAZY BUSY week. Just wanted to let you know I am still alive. I did get to take a little break yesterday before picking the kids up. I got in some crochet and movie time rolled into one. My all time favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables. I was watching the third DVD of the series and came across something I never noticed before. They put a lovely crocheted blanket on Mrs. Harris before they go for the carriage ride and picnic. Had to share. Maybe more tomorrow. Have a great night

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Anne of Green Gables. I just bought the book for my daughter "Fluffy". You are lucky you have the movies on DVD. I have not seen any of them for years.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.