A BIG thanks to two wonderful and talented ladies for thinking enough of me to give me this award!!
Thank you Melissa and Susan!! I received one on from Melissa on 2/4/12 and the other one from Susan on 2/5/12. Since I received two I am going to combine them all into one post. There are lots of blogs I would have loved to give this award to but I tried to pick the ones with out one already.
Now for me to do my part.
The rules: (yes, there are six!)
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I went to school for 2 1/2 years to be a computer programmer and wound up working in an office at a trucking company for 10 years and am now a part time substitute teacher and part time SAHM.
2. I love to sit and watch Blue's Clues and Kipper with my favorite little man and sometimes I even watch it when he is not in the room.
3. I have been crocheting for almost 5 years and started because my mom passed away and it was something she always wanted me to learn.
4. My husband is 6 years older than I am, we were married 6 years when we had our daughter, and our children are 6 years apart (not planned).
5. I am 30 years older than my son and my husband is 30 years older than our daughter.
6. When I eat black olives, I like to stick one on each of my fingers then eat them off.
7. I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS!! Granddaddy long legs are the worst. *Shivers and says ew ew ew ew*
Now for 15 wonderful people who also deserve this award in no certain order. ( The other 15 are below)
Now for 7 more random things:
1. My favorite dog is a Chow Chow. I had a red one as a child (named Marcus after one of the little boys I liked at the time), then hubby got me one the year we married and she was black (named Blackie).
2. I have been cross stitching since I was a girl but stopped when my Mom died because I was working on something for her at the time. I did pick it back up, much to my daughters relief, last year.
3. When we have a fire in our wood stove, I love to sit up at night with the lights off and just watch it burn.
4. I love to read and try to do so at least 30 minutes to an hour every night before bed. If I don't I have trouble falling asleep.
5. Daisies are my favorite flower but for some reason I can't grow them.
6. I was named after my mom's mom. Her name was Tempy Jean and mine is Melissa Jean.
7. I have two brothers. Mark and Micheal. We are all 4 years apart. (The boys are both in December and me in January, not planned)
Now for 15 more wonderful people who also deserve this award in no certain order.
OK so now you know 14 random facts about me and I have awarded 30 wonderful people this award. Now I am off to let all these people know about their award and write up the pattern for my latest make. I can't wait to share but I will wait until my tester gets back to me about how it worked up for her. Hubby also said I could order some yarn to work on another of my ideas. bwahahahaha. Have a great day everyone and don't forget about my contest HERE.